Financing example for this bike: from only $180 per month
Extended warranty for 12, 24 or 36 months available at a discounted rate.
Finding the perfect pre - owned 2018 Ducati XDiavel is not an easy task.
- Termignoni Exhaust
- Rizoma Mirrors
- Tinted Windscreen
Ducati has revamped the Diavel, its popular inroads to the cruiser market, with updates the Italian marque hails as even more cruiser - friendly. The 2018 Ducati XDiavel features belt final drive, a first for a Ducati motorcycle. The XDiavel’s ergos have also be tweaked, with forward - mounted controls extended and wide tracker-style bars added. Style - wise Ducati eliminated the distinctive, side air intakes of the previous model, so the new X’s tank sports a more classic cruiser look. The exhaust on the XDiavel is routed differently too, curving out and exiting just before the back tire, adding to its drag-ready disposition.
The 2018 XDiavel also sports a larger displacement engine, sourcing a 1262cc Ducati Testastretta L-Twin with Desmodromic Variable Timing. The new engine features a longer stroke and higher compression ratio. It also sports a different powerband, as its 95 lb-ft peak torque comes at 5000 rpm – that’s 3000 revs sooner than the 96.3 lb-ft of the prior 1198cc Diavel Testastretta Twin.
Stock #: R2002
TERMIGNONI EXHAUST / FRESH OIL CHANGE
2018 Ducati XDiavel
- Engine: Ducati Testastretta DVT (Desmodromic Variable Timing), L-Twin, 4 Desmodromically actuated valves per cylinder, Dual spark, Liquid cooled
- Displacement: 1262 cc (77.0 cu. In.)
- Bore x Stroke: 106 x 71.5 mm (4.17 x 2.81 in)
- Compression Ratio: 13:1
- Claimed Power: 156 hp @ 9500 rpm / 95.0 lb-ft @ 5000 rpm
- Fueling: BOSCH fuel injection system, Full ride-by-wire system, DEQ 56 oval throttle bodies
- Exhaust: Stainless steel exhaust and muffler with dual oval exits, Catalytic converter and 2 lambda probes
- Gearbox: 6-speed
- Final Drive: Belt; Front sprocket Z28; Rear sprocket Z80
- Clutch: Slipper and self-servo wet multiplate clutch with hydraulic control
- Frame: Tubular steel trellis frame
- Front Suspension: 50mm USD fork, with 4.72 inches of travel
- Rear Suspension: Single shock, adjustable for preload and rebound, with 4.33 inches of travel
- Front/Rear Tires: Pirelli Diablo Rosso II, 120/70 ZR17; 240/45 ZR17
- Front Brake: Dual 320mm discs, radial-mount Brembo four-piston monobloc M50 calipers and radial master cylinder.
- Rear Brake: Single 265mm disc, two-piston floating caliper
- ABS: Bosch cornering ABS as standard equipment
- Wheelbase: 63.6 inch
- Rake/Trail: 30°/ 5.12 inch (130 mm)
- Seat Height: 29.72 inch
- Fuel Capacity: 4.75 gallon
- Dry/Wet Weight (claimed): 485/518 pounds