Motorcycle Status : FOR SALE
Financing example for this bike: from only $185 per month
Price excluding any paint, accessory options, setup and inspection fees.
Extended warranty for 12, 24 or 36 months available at a discounted rate.
- Custom Ordered Color
- Black Engine Option
The Ural Gear Up comes standard with on - demand two - wheel drive, a high - intensity fog lights, interchangeable spare tire, luggage rack and sidecar bumper to carry you through the sand, mud, snow, over rough terrain or anywhere your adventures take you once the pavement ends. Who would have thought you could have so much fun with a sidecar? Anyone who owns one of these awesome sidecar bikes knows what "UDF" is: Ural Delay Factor. It's that extra 15 minutes you have to add to your trip's time estimation anytime you leave the house on one of these because inevitably, people are going to want to talk to you about what you're riding.
Equipped with the most niceties and necessities of the Ural lineup, the Gear-Up features a fuel tank with knee pads, power distribution in the side car to accommodate a 12V outlet, fluid canister, shovel, tool kit and a touch up paint kit.
Every Ural comes standard with a lockable and water tight sidecar trunk. It's the perfect size for extra gear, supplies, and whatever else your adventures may need.
• LED Sidecar Fog Lights
• Sidecar Power Outlet
• Sidecar Tonneau Cover
• Jerry Can
• Folding Utility Shovel
• Luggage Rack
• Universal Spare Wheel
Our bikes are happy cruising between 65 and 75 mph. Our 749cc engine combined with powerful low end torque is the perfect size to compliment the steering dynamics of our all steel sidecar.
In addition to a 4 speed transmission, every Ural comes with a mechanical reverse gear. Reverse can be engage by the foot pedal to the right of the rear brake.
New for 2022
New 2-into-1 exhaust system with high mount silencer (Euro5 compliant)
All new rear brake system utilizing a two-piston Brembo caliper and a standalone mechanical parking brake caliper
High compression pistons
Forged aluminum front swing arm
Heidenau Tires are now standard equipment
Updated intake manifolds with barbed vacuum ports
New center stand
- Stock #: R1775
LIMITED EDITION SAHARA / BLACK ENGINE OPTION
2022 Ural Gear Up (2WD)
Engine and Transmission
- Displacement, cc: 749
- Engine type: OHV air cooled 2 cylinder 4 stroke boxer (flat twin)
- Valve per cylinder: 2
- Bore and stroke (mm x mm): 78 x 78
- Max output (hp): 41 @ 5500 rpm
- Max torque (ft-lbs): 42 @ 4300 rpm
- Compression: 8.6:1
- Fuel system: Throttle body EFI
- Starting: Electric & Kickstart
- Clutch Double-disc dry
- Transmission type: Manual
- Speeds: 4 forward 1 reverse
- Primary drive (rear wheel): Driveshaft
- Final drive ratio: 4.62
- Engageable sidecar wheel drive: Yes, driveshaft
- Overall length, inch.: 98.8
- Overall heights, inch.: 54.3
- Overall width, inch.: 63.6
- Seat height, (unladen), inch.: 32.0
- Ground clearance (unladen),inch.: 6.8
- Dry weight, lbs: 730
- Alternator: Denso, Peak Output 40 Amp @ 14vdc, 560 Wt
- Battery: FAYTX20HL (12V, 20A)
- Headlight: H4
- Spark plugs: NGK BPR6HS
- Front suspension: IMZ leading link fork
- Rear suspension: Double sided swing-arm with two Sachs hydraulic spring shock absorbers, 7x adjustable
- Sidecar suspension: Single sided swing-arm with Sachs hydraulic spring shock absorber, 7x adjustable
- Wheels: 2.15X19 Aluminum rims with steel spokes
- Tires: Duro HF-308
- Front brake: 4-piston fixed Brembo caliper with 295mm floating NG rotor
- Rear brake: HB big bore single piston integrated floating caliper with 256mm fixed NG rotor
- Sidecar brake: 2-piston fixed Brembo caliper with 245mm floating NG rotor
- Fuel grade: 91 Octane, unleaded
- Fuel tank capacity, gallons: 5.0
- Reserve, gallons: app. 1
- Estimated fuel economy, mpg: 31-37
- Estimated range, miles: 155-185
- Recommended max cruising speed, mph: 70
- Max permissible weight, lbs:1325
- Trunk volume, cubic ft.: 2.9
- 2-years parts and labor unlimited mileage.
*MSRP Excludes tax, license, registration, delivery, set-up, and dealer-installed options. Bike may be shown with additional options. Dealer prices may vary. Due to regulations in California, additional cost may apply to bikes purchased in California.