Financing example for this bike: from only $180 per month
Extended warranty for 12, 24 or 36 months available at a discounted rate.
Finding the perfect pre - owned 2019 Ducati XDiavel is not an easy task.
Ducati has revamped the Diavel, its popular inroads to the cruiser market, with updates the Italian marque hails as even more cruiser - friendly. The 2019 Ducati XDiavel features belt final drive, a first for a Ducati motorcycle. The XDiavel’s ergos have also be tweaked, with forward - mounted controls extended and wide tracker-style bars added. Style - wise Ducati eliminated the distinctive, side air intakes of the previous model, so the new X’s tank sports a more classic cruiser look. The exhaust on the XDiavel is routed differently too, curving out and exiting just before the back tire, adding to its drag-ready disposition.
The 2019 XDiavel also sports a larger displacement engine, sourcing a 1262cc Ducati Testastretta L-Twin with Desmodromic Variable Timing. The new engine features a longer stroke and higher compression ratio. It also sports a different powerband, as its 95 lb-ft peak torque comes at 5000 rpm – that’s 3000 revs sooner than the 96.3 lb-ft of the prior 1198cc Diavel Testastretta Twin.
Stock #: R2071
RARE COLOR / MATT LIQUID CONCRETE GREY
2019 Ducati XDiavel
- Engine: Ducati Testastretta DVT (Desmodromic Variable Timing), L-Twin, 4 Desmodromically actuated valves per cylinder, Dual spark, Liquid cooled
- Displacement: 1262 cc (77.0 cu. In.)
- Bore x Stroke: 106 x 71.5 mm (4.17 x 2.81 in)
- Compression Ratio: 13:1
- Claimed Power: 156 hp @ 9500 rpm / 95.0 lb-ft @ 5000 rpm
- Fueling: BOSCH fuel injection system, Full ride-by-wire system, DEQ 56 oval throttle bodies
- Exhaust: Stainless steel exhaust and muffler with dual oval exits, Catalytic converter and 2 lambda probes
- Gearbox: 6-speed
- Final Drive: Belt; Front sprocket Z28; Rear sprocket Z80
- Clutch: Slipper and self-servo wet multiplate clutch with hydraulic control
- Frame: Tubular steel trellis frame
- Front Suspension: 50mm USD fork, with 4.72 inches of travel
- Rear Suspension: Single shock, adjustable for preload and rebound, with 4.33 inches of travel
- Front/Rear Tires: Pirelli Diablo Rosso II, 120/70 ZR17; 240/45 ZR17
- Front Brake: Dual 320mm discs, radial-mount Brembo four-piston monobloc M50 calipers and radial master cylinder.
- Rear Brake: Single 265mm disc, two-piston floating caliper
- ABS: Bosch cornering ABS as standard equipment
- Wheelbase: 63.6 inch
- Rake/Trail: 30°/ 5.12 inch (130 mm)
- Seat Height: 29.72 inch
- Fuel Capacity: 4.75 gallon
- Dry/Wet Weight (claimed): 485/518 pounds